Thursday, August 9, 2007

Massive Post Incoming!

Everyone, I arrived in Japan less than a week ago and have been handwriting down my blog posts from day-one in Tokyo. As soon as I get internet at my apartment here in Kusu I plan to hermit up on my place for a night and just type type type it all in here. Already I've a healthy well of material to tantalize and amaze or, at least, keep you amused for a few minutes.

Teaser: Saw a shirt my second day with a picture of a cartoon Jesus over a plate of french fries that read "I Love Jesus...and French Fries"

--Matt

2 comments:

Patrick Ghiocel said...

OMG! Glad to see you made it in one piece.

Going to the track this weekend. I've got a crazy story to tell you; my car is now full of awesome!

Brian said...

I've been wondering when you would get the first chance to post once you got there. Can't wait to hear about it.