Sunday, June 21, 2009

"I Should Blog About This..."

...is just about the most common single phrase I use these days. However, as you can tell by the scarcity of blog posts recently, I rarely do blog about this or that. My reasoning is sound though: I don't want to bore you with the insipid happenings and in-jokes of my daily life. I think the Acid Tomato Incident is about as mundane as I'll ever want to write about.



This all comes about because I just recapped in detail the midnight rumblings of my stomach to Maia, then, for some reason, said "I should blog about this." Madness. Why would I want to blog about that? That's something for the Twitter twits, right along with what you're getting on your deli sandwich and how bad your athelete's foot itches, and I hate that kind of crap. So you're not going to hear about my stomach perturbations or the Japanese word I made up the other day (jisasu, meaning "self-stabbing", created after I stabbed myself with the corner of a moving box) or Mafia Space Plants. You just don't want to go down that dark path.

--Matt

No comments: