Friday, November 16, 2007

I Just Got Back From Kansai and Boy...

You know, I'm not even going to finish that.

I have a lot to say about this past week's little outing and its ramifications on my Hello Kitty cell phone strap collection, but I'm going to go to Joyfull now, get a chicken nanban teishoku, come home, drink a beer, unpack and wrap my head around this thing while basking in the warm glowing warmth of burning kerosene.

In the meantime please take a look at these two very, very geeky links. For the alphabet one if you scroll to the bottom and look at the two deleted entries and know what "G is for Glitter Boy..." then you're my best friend for life pretty much automatically.



http://www.headinjurytheater.com/abcgeek.htm

--Matt

1 comment:

Brian said...

Ha ha, that GB panel is awesome, he should have left it in. I miss those times... maybe when you visit we'll do a CP2020 run for old times sake.